Downtown’s CRAZY DAYS weekend is called ‘Crazy Days’ because there’s some crazy exciting sales and activities that take place that Thursday – Sunday at locations all over downtown. This packed weekend of downtown happenings is put together FOR YOU TO ENJOY!
Attending Crazy Days Weekend downtown is FREE and open to the public (rain or shine, however, some activities may be weather dependent)!
The List of What’s Happening:
– Yesteryears Antique Mall: Thursday – Saturday drink specials || Saturday sidewalk book sale
– Real Deals on Home Decor & Boutique: Thursday – Saturday 50% OFF Spring/ Summer Decor & Boutique Items and Up to 90% OFF Clearance Items
– The Joy of Living: Thursday – Sunday will feature MY FIGHT jewelry (a line founded in Billings that gives back globally). Shop during Crazy Days to find out how to qualify for some free MY FIGHT items. & a sidewalk sale with 50-90% OFF
– Gypsy Wind: Thursday – Saturday all Summer Bottoms (including Silver Capri’s & Shorts) are 20% OFF // Clearance Items are an additional 20% OFF
– G.I.A Gratitude in Action Thrift Shop: Thursday – Saturday, Backyard Blow Out Sale 10am -3pm
– Montana Dress Co.: Thursday – Sunday, Leggings $10 (originally $18) , Jewelry Buy 1 get 1 50% off, & Free Montana Reusable bag with $25 purchase
– Montague’s Jewelers: Thursday – Saturday, 20% & 30% off select items
– Montague’s Silver: Thursday – Saturday, 25% off select items
– Desmonds: Thursday – Saturday, All men’s woven & knit pullovers, pants, shoes, shorts, and polo’s outside on sidewalk are listed as 50% – 75% OFF
– Belle en Blanc: Friday & Saturday, All sale dresses are $399, no appointment needed, Over 70 gowns available, size 10-14 bridal, limit 2 per guest. first come first serve
– Something Chic: Friday – Sunday, end of summer sale (50% – 75% off items) + $20 sale rack
– This House of Books: Friday & Saturday, 10am – 7pm presenting for the extended August ArtWalk photography by Kristin Logan Mayer from a recent adventure in Cuba
– Global Village: Thursday – Saturday, Jewelry Sale. || Friday, ArtWalk Artist on location & FREE balloon characters by Billings Best Balloons (4pm to 6pm) || Saturday, sidewalk sales (weather permitting)
– Lil’ Market Groceries: 10% off entire orders over $10.00, $0.10 waters (16.9 oz bottles) & 20-25% OFF selected merchandise
– The Northern Boutique: Thursday – Sunday, boutique Summer sale rack plus additional discounted items throughout the store. Enter a $50 gift card drawing by following the boutique on Facebook and Instagram during the Downtown Crazy Days.
– Montana Vintage Clothing: Thursday – Saturday, Multiple discount racks ranging from 10% – 50% OFF!
– Aspinwall Mountain Wear: Thursday – Saturday, Tents outside with sales up to 75% OFF! $10 bin will be full $15 rack will be stacked, so don’t miss out! Sale will be available online too! Check back daily for special deals
– Zest Billings: Friday & Saturday, Soft Opening of this new kitchen and cookware retailer.
– Toad N Willow: Thursday – Saturday, Sale Items up to 70% off. Plus wear your most fun Mask in and enter to win a $100 gift card.
– Thirsty Street Brewing Co. : Thursday – Sunday, $6-$8 flights of beers to sample
– Rockets Gourmet Wraps & Sodas: Thursday & Friday, A FREE Queso or Earl Grey Orange Iced Tea with a purchase of a a big wrap. 10am -3pm
– Well Pared – Downtown: Friday 11am – 8m & Saturday 11am – 6pm, launching a new Beer and Wine list! Come explore the carefully curated beverage menu that pairs exquisitely with Well Pared’s delicious food options, as well as their juices if you care to adventure into mixed drinks!
– Jake’s Downtown: Thursday – Saturday, 8 oz. Baseball cut sirloin topped with a 4 oz. colossal prawn served with a side of brown butter mashed potatoes and a grilled lemon and a “Crazy Days” handcrafted cocktail menu.
– The Last Chance Pub & Cider Mill: Thursday – Sunday, 3 Crazy Day Weekend menu specials:
(1) Asian Chicken Caesar Salad; Toragashi Chicken, Asian Caesar Dressing, Soy Sauce Hard boiled Egg, Grated Parmesan, Fried Shallots, Kimchi Wonton Strips on Romaine
(2) Brussels; Bacon Fried Brussels with Maple glazed Apples and Chipotle Fennel Sauce
(3) Burmese Wrap; Lemon Grass Ginger Spiced Pork, Lime Cilantro Rice, Cumin Coconut Ginger Yogurt Sauce, Lemon Poppy Seed Carrots, Pickled Onions & Candied Cashews on a Spinach Wrap Served with Tortilla Chips
– The Sassy Biscuit Co.: Friday – Sunday, Crazy Days Weekend Special: Peach Praline and Cream French Toast
– TEN: Friday – Sunday, Crazy Days Martini: strawberry cheesecake martini ($10) || 10% off all bottled wine through the month of August to celebrate their Wine Spectator Award of Excellence.
– Arthouse Cinema Showing of Summerland: Thursday at 6pm
– Western Heritage Center Moss Mansion Neighborhood Walking Tour: Friday at 10am (pre-registration recommended)
– Downtown Chalk on the Walk: Friday 10am – 4pm & Saturday 10am – 1pm (pre-registration required)
– Babcock Theater Showing Casablanca: Friday 7pm & Saturday 3pm and 7pm
–Farmers Market at Real Deals: Saturday 8am – 1pm
– Moss Mansion’s Around the Moss in 80 days: Saturday 8:30am
– Downtown Litter Pick-up: Sunday 8am
– Kick off of the Extended August ArtWalk
Downtown Billings businesses have committed to being a Clean & Safe place for the community to come while practicing proper COVID-19 public safety measures.
- Please do not attend if you are feeling sick or have or have had a fever in the last 48 hours.
- 😷 Face Mask (required inside all businesses open to the public)
- 🧼 Hand sanitizer (All locations with Clean & Safe signage have hand sanitizer available for their customers to use)
- Please do not congregate around crosswalks, sidewalks, inside or outside of businesses.
- There are 3 hand wash stations located downtown for public use. (Broadway & 1st Ave N, Broadway between 2nd & 3rd Ave N, and 3rd Ave N & N. 27th Street)