This Friday is more than just another First Friday here in downtown Billings. This Friday is the 21st annual Downtown Holiday Stroll presented by our team and our 2022 Holiday Happenings sponsor TDS Fiber. Stroll events begin at 5pm and run throughout the evening. We invite the community to come and stroll through downtown; enjoy downtown businesses, retail shops, and other activated downtown spaces with extended hours. The night consists of a full calendar of holiday-centric happenings, shopping specials, holiday snacks, strolling carolers, free photos with Santa, live performances in the Northern Hotel lobby and loads of holiday cheer.
Featured on this night is also the Holiday Billings Art Walk which celebrates the fine art with local and regional artists, at nearly 23 art galleries and downtown locations.
- 2nd Ave N and N. Broadway under Skypoint
- Montana Avenue in front of the Billings Depot.
- Yellowstone Art Museum at 4th Ave. N. and N. 27th St.
Additional stroll programming:
- Photos with Santa 5pm to 7:30pm. FREE photos with Santa in the open-air photobooth inside the Babcock Arcade. Sponsored by TDS Fiber.
- Live Music Performances in the Northern Hotel Lobby (19 N. Broadway), from 5:00pm – 7:45pm: 5:00pm Jackets Only Acapella Group, 6:00pm Billings Youth Fiddlers, 7:00pm Bellissimo Bell Choir.
- Free Coffee & Cocoa starting at 5pm. Free small coffee or hot chocolate at Rock Creek Coffee Roasters for the first 80 guests sponsored by White Heating and Air Conditioning.
- High School Holiday Market inside the Valley Credit Union Building (207 N. Broadway) & Rock 31 (201 N. Broadway) from 5pm to 8pm. Includes youth merchants from Billings High Schools and the Career Center.