We are turning the CRAZY DAYS weekend in Downtown Billings up a notch for 2020! There will be sidewalk sales at retail locations all around downtown, Activities, Crazy Days specials at Restaurants, live music, art, and more… This packed weekend of downtown happenings is put together FOR YOU TO ENJOY
Sales, Activities, & Specials
Friday, August 7 – Sunday, August 9
– Please do not attend if you are feeling sick or have a fever.
– Please do not congregate around crosswalks, sidewalks, inside or outside of businesses.
– There are 3 hand wash stations located downtown for public use. (Broadway & 1st Ave N, Broadway between 2nd & 3rd Ave N, and 3rd Ave N & N. 27th Street)
Attending Crazy Days Weekend downtown is FREE and open to the public (rain or shine, however, some activities may be weather dependent)!
Frequently Asked Questions
Downtown Billings businesses have committed to being a Clean & Safe place for the community to come while practicing proper COVID-19 public safety measures.
– 😷 Face Mask (required at some businesses, and highly encouraged at others)
– 🧼 Hand sanitizer (All locations with Clean & Safe signage have hand sanitizer available for their customers to use)
– 💳 Credit/debit card (cash transactions are limited at some businesses)
Do you have something going on at your downtown business the weekend of August 7th – 9th? If not we encourage you to add something fun to your plans that weekend. Click the button below 👇 to submit your Crazy Days Weekend participation details.
details coming soon.
Stay up to date on all future DBA events by checking out our calendar.