- This event has passed.
Zest Recorded Cooking Class: Lamb Easter Dinner
March 29 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm$139.95
Pre-Order: Cook-Along-Kits will be available pickup 3/29-4/2
Limited quantity available – we will only be selling 12 of these delicious cook-along-kits!
Herb Crusted Bone-In Roasted Leg of Lamb
Roasted Spring Vegetables
Coconut Cake with Coconut Buttercream Frosting
Lamb is the iconic and traditional centerpiece of an Easter Dinner, and the perfect way to celebrate the coming of spring. But if you’ve never cooked lamb before, it can feel quite intimidating – especially a whole bone-in leg! That’s why we’re offering a recorded tutorial + Cook-Along-Kit to help you put together the perfect celebratory lamb dinner for Easter, or any other special day to celebrate the coming of spring.
What your purchase includes:
- Recorded Tutorial with Chef Lisa in which she cooks through the entire meal – from start to finish.
- Ingredient Kit, to serve 6-8 people:
- 4-5# Bone-In Leg of Lamb from Hollenbeck Ranch
- Spring Vegetables, with accompanying herbs for roasting
- Main ingredients for Potatoes Grand Mere
- Main ingredients for Coconut Cake and buttercream frosting
- Your ingredient kit will be available for pickup starting Tuesday, March 30th. The lamb will be frozen and requires at least 24 hours to thaw before cooking.
- Spring floral bouquet provided by Mac’s Flowers
- Class Guide with detailed recipes, pantry ingredient lists, and equipment and tool suggestions
- One Time, 15% Off Discount Code to Zest that can be used in-store or online
We’ve chosen to offer this class as a recording, rather than live, so that you can spend the holiday focused on your family. But we want to make sure all your questions are answered, so Chef Lisa will be available by phone or email to answer questions (every day except Easter that is, because even chefs need a holiday). To that end, we suggest you read through the class guide and watch the video prior to Easter Day, so that you can ask Lisa your questions before you start cooking.
Thanks to our Local Partners: