- This event has passed.
St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Celtic Fair
March 14, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
A tradition in the Billings community for 39 years, this parade celebrates a cherished part of our heritage and features over 60 floats. This celebration takes place on the weekend of St. Patrick’s Day and is accompanied by the corresponding outdoor Celtic Fair. The Parade, Celtic Fair & Street Party fill the streets below Skypoint with the scent of street food and the sound of Irish dance music, cloggers, bag-pippers, and celebration. Both the Celtic Fair & Street Party include stages with programmed entertainment and amplified music setting a festive atmosphere for locals as they enjoy food for the occasion from outdoor family-friendly activities, food trucks, and local restaurants.
Thank you to our Event Co-Host Sponsor:
Parade Participant Resources
- Parade Float Line-up
- Best Overall: Lockwood Pride Performers
- Best Float: Sign Pro
- Best Musical Float: Billings Caledonian Pipes & Drums
- Best Costumes: Zoo Montana 2019 Ren Fair
- Best Theme: Montana Women’s Run
- Best Perfromers: Yellowstone Valley Animal Shelter
- Most Original: Zoo Montana 2019 Ren Fair