- This event has passed.
Party on Mount Olympus
July 17 @ 4:00 pm - 7:00 pm$50
Gather all Gods & Goddesses for a party on Mount Olympus (otherwise known as The Post at the Billings Depot).
Dress as your favorite god or goddess or, a simple toga will do. We expect to see all Olympians including Zeus, Hera, Poseidon, Demeter, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Ares, Hephaestus, Aphrodite, Hermes, and Bacchus.
Here’s what you can expect:
- Greek cocktails from Blind Bison
- Wine tasting from City Vineyard
- Live music
- Greek-inspired food from Stacked
- Games and outdoor fun
- A gods and goddesses costume contest with prizes
- Olive oil tastings from Zest
This is a member’s only event for 1909 Society, Billings Petroleum Club and Zoo Montana. Members can purchase tickets for themselves and up to (3) nonmembers.
Not a member? No problem. Here are two ways you can join the party:
- You can join the 1909 Society when you purchase your ticket OR
- Find someone who is already a member and be their friend
Olympian Admission is $50 and gets you access to all the fun. Cocktails from Blind Bison are sold separately at the event.
To learn more about the 1909 Society visit our website: https://www.billingsdepot.org/1909