- This event has passed.
Late Night Pub Station Show: Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs
March 19 @ 10:00 pm$122
Socially Distanced Series featuring Laney Lou and the Birddogs
21+ | Tickets may be purchased online and in advance only
Doors Open at 9:30 PM
(6 person pod, standing)
Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs are an energetic Americana-Folk band that infuses four-part harmonies, engaging songwriting, and rock-n-roll drive into a modern approach to traditional folk music.
The Bird Dogs have been taking their infectious sound on the road since 2013, sharing stages with the likes of The Travelin McCoury’s, The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band, The Jeff Austin Band, Amy Helm, Leftover Salmon, The Infamous Stringdusters, Billy Strings, Blitzen Trapper and many more.
The Bird Dogs released a live self-titled studio album in 2016, recorded at Basecamp Studio in Bozeman. Their follow-up album, titled The Vigilante Session, was recorded live at a forest service cabin in the Ruby mountains. In February 2019 Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs recorded their first full-length studio album, Sweet Little Lies, at Prairie Sun Records in Cotati CA. They worked with producer and engineer Brad Dollar, and released the album on May 3rd 2019.
Laney Lou and the Bird Dogs consist of Lena (Laney) Schiffer on vocals/guitar/percussion, Matt Demarais on vocals/banjo/dobro, Ethan Demarais on bass, Brian Kassay on fiddle/mandolin/harmonica, and Josh Moore on vocals/guitar.
Socially Distanced Series at Pub Station Ballroom
Pub Station Presents is excited to begin the re-start process of bringing live entertainment back to Pub Station Ballroom through our Socially Distanced Series! These events have a limited number of Pods available for purchase per each event (9 pods of 4 people-Seated (Hi-Top table & chairs) & 11 pods of 6 people-Standing) and will be following socially distanced recommendations throughout the venue as well as the event. Tickets may be purchased online and in advance only. Our “Socially Distanced Events Rules” for this series will be posted on our website under FAQs & listed below.
*SOCIALLY DISTANCED EVENTS RULES*
For the safety of all patrons, artists, and employees, as well as our Industry commitment in accordance with NIVA’s (National Independent Venue Association) Re-Start planning we are working with the recommended guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control, United States of America, State of Montana, Yellowstone County, and the City of Billings on these simple rules:
- Face Mask Is Required
- Face coverings may include homemade masks, scarves, or bandanas
- This applies to all patrons
- Face covering must cover nose and mouth
- You must have a face covering to enter the venue
- You must keep the mask on while inside the venue with the exception of removal when drinking or eating (or smoking/vaping outside the venue in the designated smoking/vaping area)
- All patrons must adhere to social distancing guidelines at the front doors and all other doors/ticket window of the venue
- All patrons must adhere to social distancing guidelines inside the venue
- All patrons must arrive together as their pod (4 or 6 depending on ticket designation) for entrance into the venue
- All patrons must sit or stand (depending on ticket designation) at their assigned and designated pod areas upon arrival to the venue and the duration of the event with the exception of purchasing goods and using the restrooms, the seating and pod areas are in accordance with social distancing guidelines
- All patrons must stay gathered with their pod of 4 or 6, depending on ticket designation
- All seats and designated pod areas (tables, chairs, bike rack, stanchions, floor markings, etc.) must not be moved
- All patrons must follow hand washing and sterilization guidelines
- All patrons must respect the rules
We will continue our no re-entry policy. Once patrons are inside the venue there is no re-entry if they leave.
Our staff will wear facial coverings, gloves and will only serve one party at a time in order to serve you safely.
All staff and artists will be frequently washing hands and sanitizing their work stations. We will continue our cleaning efforts and will sanitize thoroughly before and after the show.
Patrons not feeling well or having symptoms should not attend. Once a patron enters and does not abide by these rules will be asked to leave and no refund will be offered.
These rules are in addition to our existing policies/rules.