- This event has passed.
GoUnite: The Art of the Egg-celent Brunch Cooking Class & Mimosa Tasting
July 13 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until July 15, 2020
Come learn how to step up your brunch-making game! Join us at The Sassy Biscuit Co. for a cooking class and mimosa tasting! We will learn how to perfect eggs Benedict and other egg dishes! And, of course we’ll be whipping up some specialty biscuits, since it wouldn’t be a Sassy Biscuit event without it!
3 Nights to Choose from:
• Monday, July 13th @ 6pm
• Tuesday, July 14th @ 6pm
• Wednesday, July 15th@ 6pm
Ticket includes: interactive cooking class, demonstrations by Chef Willie and his staff, eating the food we prepare and 3-flight mimosa tasting – $45/person
Non-alcohol tickets available for $39/person
-Masks are encouraged for the instruction portion of this event and please keep a 6′ distance when possible, as community safety is a top priority.-
*There is no childcare available for this month’s event since the group sizes are smaller than normal.
Extra Sanitary Precautions & Safety Measures:
• We are taking all safety and sanitary precautions set forth by Riverstone Health & the CDC
• This event is capped at 30-40 people per night and a max of 6 people per table
• The tables will be spaced in line with CDC recommendations
• We will comply with all Montana Phase 2 guidelines
If you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19 within 14 days of the event, or are not feeling well the day of this event please DO NOT attend.