First Friday Holiday Stroll Featuring ArtWalk
December 2 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
December’s First Friday consists of the 21st annual Downtown Billings Holiday Stroll, with events beginning at 5pm and throughout the evening. The stroll includes various downtown businesses, retail shops, and other activated downtown spaces with extended hours, holiday-centric events, specials, holiday beverages and snacks, and loads of holiday cheer.
Featured on this night is also the Holiday Art Walk which celebrates the fine art with local and regional artists, at nearly 40 art galleries and downtown locations.
View the December 2nd Calendar of Events – *NEW Events are being added daily*
5pm to 8pm Stroll Additions:
- Bravera Stroll Trolley: Trolley Stops at Skypoint, The Billings Depot, and Yellowstone Art Museum.
- TDS Fiber hosts Santa Photos: Free photos with Santa inside the Babcock Arcade next to Montague’s Jewelers.
- Music in the Northern Lobby: Youth Fiddlers (6pm), BELLISSIMO! (7pm), and more.
- White Heating Fire Pits on Broadway: Cozy up with family and friends with a holiday beverage from Montana Brewing Co. at the stroll’s wood burning firepits.
DBA Member Resources
What do you have going on at your business on Friday December 3rd? Click the button below 👇 to submit your Stroll details.
1) The DBA promotes and markets First Friday and the submitted events/promotions/activities with social media posts and email marketing. The real success of the event will be up to the commitment of participating businesses to be consistent and offer events, promotions specials.
2) We believe in the value of working with your other downtown neighbors to enhance the downtown experience. The DBA stands behind the concept of ‘abundance breeds abundance’. Meaning when First Friday falls in conjunction with an ArtWalk, or any other event hosted downtown it will only enhance and increase the downtown activity as a whole because it offers a variety of options to draw more of the community to downtown.
You bet ya! ArtWalk is an amazing member driven event that falls on the first Friday of every other month (6 times a year). The community looks forward to the opportunity to mingle and explore local and regional artists at various locations downtown promoted by the ArtWalk organization. The ArtWalk has been around for many years and has a wonderful momentum and following that participants really benefit from. For more information about ArtWalk email .
First Friday happens 12 months a year. and is not your typical traditional event format, as it’s not located in a specific footprint. First Friday happens at ALL participating locations and the DBA will market and promote each location while also add little fun enhancements to draw more people downtown for the night. So being a part of both can only increase the amount of people your business is marketed to and interact with in a variety of ways.