- This event has passed.
Date Night @ Zest – Spring Supper
May 12 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$150
Tired of dinner and a movie? Date Night @ Zest is our specially curated series of classes for couples, first dates, and friend dates. Let Chef Lisa walk you through all the steps to make an impressive Date Night Dinner, practice your communication and cooperation with your special someone, and enjoy a delicious meal.
**Each $150 ticket secures TWO seats in the class. If you’d like to take this class on your own, please email us**
This class is mostly demonstration style with a few hands on tasks for you and your partner to complete together. We’ll also demonstrate and let you practice plating techniques to impress your date!
What We’ll Make:
- Pan seared lamb chops
- Individual potato gratins
- Mint oil
- Spring salad with citrus vinaigrette
- Non Alcoholic sangria
- Individual angel food cakes with strawberries and whipped cream
- Each $150 ticket secures two seats
- Meal served during class
- Recipe booklet
- Make and take home your own mint oil
- 10% discount of purchases made the day of the class