- This event has passed.
30th Annual Strawberry Festival
July 10 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
Located in the streets of downtown Billings, the Strawberry Festival is Billings largest street festival. This long-time cherished community event kicks off the summer event season. In the heart of our urban center, experience rich diversity in arts and crafts, the scents of food-truck fare from French Crepes, noodle bowls, to BBQ, over 90 merchants, live street entertainment, and pallets and pallets of fresh Montana sourced berries. The Strawberry festival returns with an interactive children’s area including and fun activities for all ages hosted by the Wise Wonder’s Science & Discovery Museum. This large event draws people throughout the northwest region to Downtown Billings under Skypoint at 2nd Ave N. and Broadway.
New This Year:
- There will be a 50/50 raffle to fundraise for downtown public art projects.
- Entertainment at various locations within the festival street closure and not just under Skypoint.
- FREE SteepWorld Climbing Wall from 11:30am to 1:30pm sponsored by Entre Technology Services
- More berries… Merchants offering strawberry & berry products will have balloons so you can easily spot them.
- Multiple handwashing stations
- More spacing between merchant booths for more festival space and less crowding.
- The most up to date CDC public health recommendations will be encouraged for all in attendance.
- No strawberry shortcake (we know this is sad, we hope it is able to return in the future!)
- Strawberry Festival Map
May 11, 2021 – Can you lend a hand? volunteers needed for the 30th annual strawberry festival
March 30, 2021 – the return of downtown events starts with the 30th strawberry festival
Aug 5, 2020 – Downtown Billings Strawberry Festival Cancelled (KTVQ)
May 7, 2020 – The 29th Annual Strawberry Festival Postponed (KGHL)
June 8, 2019 – Strawberry Festival celebrates with rain in downtown Billings (KTVQ)
Jun 5, 2019 – Strawberry Festival returns to downtown with live entertainment and a 60-foot long dessert (Billings Gazette)