- This event has passed.
Downtown Summer Sounds Concert: Koe Wetzel
June 25 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm$44 – $79
Downtown Summer Sounds returns for a third year thanks to the hard work and hustle of our Downtown Billings & The Pub Station teams.
This is an all ages outdoor downtown summer concert featuring: Koe Wetzel
Just before closing time at any bar in the world, certain songs will play, and you know the artist right away (no matter how many drinks you’ve had). With whiskey in his glass, smoke in the air, a head full of stories, and a guitar in his hands, Koe Wetzel writes those kinds of songs. He is a Texas-born singer, songwriter, guitarist, and producer who has unapologetically bulldozed a path of his own since 2015. Brewing a homegrown blend of grunge, country, Americana, and anything else he pleases.
After moving 200,000-plus units of independent releases such as Noise Complaint  and Harold Saul High , racking up over 485 million streams and views to date, selling out countless shows, and even launching his own live extravaganza Koe Wetzel’s Incredible Music Festival, he made his major label debut in 2020 with his third album, Sellout [Columbia Records].
at the downtown Billings Skate Park parking lot 24 S. 26th St. Billings, MT
Saturday, June 25, 2022. Gates open at 5pm/ Show at 6pm
Rules and Policies:
Weather: The concert will be held rain or shine. Be prepared for extremes such as heat, wind or rain. Dress accordingly, as the temperature may drop noticeably after sunset. No umbrellas please.
Smoking: NO smoking (cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, pipes, etc.) is allowed on the grounds with the exception of the Smoking Area.
Photography: Cameras with removable lens, video cameras and recording devices are not allowed.
Food and Beverages: Food and beverages will be available for sale. No other food or beverages will be allowed.
Seating: No chairs allowed (ie. folding/camping/etc.).
No Re-Entry: Once you have entered through the gates, you may NOT exit and re-enter
• Chairs; any & all versions(ie. folding/camping/etc.)
• All large bags, cases, parcels and containers are subject to inspection upon entering the venue site.
• Alcoholic beverages
• Animals (exception for certified service animals)
• Bicycles, scooters, skates, Segway’s, golf carts or unauthorized means of transportation
• Coolers or picnic baskets
• Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material.
• Firework, explosives or any other incendiary devices.
• Glass or metal containers
• Aerosol cans or illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray or handcuffs
• Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons, any type of projectiles, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.
• Large umbrellas, tents or canopies
- We encourage all attendees to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Patrons feeling sick, having symptoms of COVID-19, having been in contact with person(s)who have COVID-19, tested positive for COVID-19, are in quarantine for anything in relation to COVID-19 should not attend.
- As we all know, conditions can change rapidly and we are committed to ensuring the safety of our Communities to the best of our ability. Thank you for your continued support, and participation in this regard.