Dogs of Downtown
Downtown Dog Etiquette
- Clean up after your dog
- Always have potty bags on hand
- Prevent excessive barking
- Only let your dog greet a stranger if they ask
- Always have your dog on a leash
- Be aware of people’s feelings
- Keep your dog close as other dogs pass
- Don’t leave your dog unattended
- Be courteous and always ask before entering any building with your dog
* Most businesses do not allow dogs inside due to health codes and safety precautions.
Downtown Dog Grooming, Day Care, and Boarding: Paws & Reflect
Events: Dogs and cats are not allowed within the footprint of organized public events, including, but not limited to, outdoor concerts, markets, shows, programs, exhibits, assemblies, festivals, carnivals, fairs, etc. Billings Montana City Code: Chapter 4, Article 4, Section 4-407.
Meet the awesome dogs who live and work in Downtown Billings.
To learn more details about each downtown dog, click on their happy faces.